Our extensive warehouse have secures storage facilities for either Pallet, Cartons or item on Shelves. E-PickPAck storage systems is designed to be flexible and adaptable to the needs of our diverse client base. Whatever your requirements, we can deliver a solution to suit your business at a price you can afford. So we can accept individual items or pallets to suit your need.
E-PickPAck Warehousing as a third party logistics provider (3PL) offer flexible, cost effective warehousing and secure storage services for your changing needs, backed by core values and many years of experience. Our cost-effective ‘off-the-shelf' packages are utilised for your mainstream warehousing requirements, whilst flexible value-added services are continually being developed - affording you a competitive place in your market sector. Our location ensures no-delay access to motorway network and a superb transport infrastructure with major air, rail and seaports only minutes away.
Warehousing & Storage variations include:
- Short-term / temporary warehousing & storage - catering for seasonal fluctuations
- Long-term warehousing & storage - without additional overheads of operating / owning your own site.
- big"External Storage - on secure warehousing site / hi-tech alarms / manned, etc.
- Returns centre warehouse
- Local / Regional Distribution Centre (LDC / RDC) - providing reliable Just In Time (JIT) deliveries and associated savings..
- Fixed-rate goods handling charge (RHD) - either including or excluding additional activities as preferred..
- Order-pick & pack operations.
- Multi-product re-group / re-palletise.
- Labelling / re-labelling or other ‘clean-room' operations.
- Quality systems, exceptions & check-in procedures.
- Proven Inventory Control & reporting systems.
- Transport Management.
- Distribution: through our 3rd party carefully chosen haulage contractors we can arrange movement of goods at competitive rates from next day samples to full vehicles - providing a single reliable management & accounting source
It is important to choose the right type of storage method for the variation of goods you need us to handle . The advice will ensure the right method of handling & storage is used to keep condition and accessibility as required, our unique costing system will provide the most cost-effective route to your benefit.
Typical value-added service options - often an essential ingredient necessary to reap the core benefits of outsourced logistics services - include:-.
Please contact us now to discuss your need
01296-601-570 OR firstname.lastname@example.org